8th grade WV History Teachers Professional Development at Heritage Farm
Date(s) – 11/01/17
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tammy Stowers, firstname.lastname@example.org
8th grade WV History teachers are invited to participate in a one day training on November 1, 2017. Brenda Stevenson will work with teachers to develop curriculum around the Wheeling Convention and other topics.
If you teach 8th grade WV History, we encourage you to come even if you did not participate this summer. Participating teachers say this has been an excellent professional learning opportunity and the community of support has been excellent.
Lunch will be provided by Heritage Farm and Museum. Please bring a laptop or other device and any additional resources you would like to share or discuss with the group.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Stowers at email@example.com
Registration is closed for this workshop.
- Brandon Hibner — Ceredo-Kenova Middle School — Wayne
- Terri Shy — Vinson Middle School — Wayne
- Christina Golden — Lenore — Mingo
- Mary Farley — Point Pleasant Jr/Sr High — Mason
- William Richard Tibbetts — Point Pleasant J/S High School — Mason
- Debbie Butcher — Gilbert Middle School — Mingo
- Sheila Brown — Man Middle — Logan
- Melissa Curtiss — Harts pk8 — Lincoln
- Cindy Scarberry — Milton Middle — Cabell
- Ethel M. Purvis — Crum prk-8 — Wayne
- Taylor Stephenson — Milton Middle School — Cabell
- Joey Ferguson — Hamlin Pk-8 — Lincoln
- Benita Milam — Vinson Middle School — Wayne