Cyber Safety &Sexting/Marijuana
Date(s) – 05/24/17
9:30 am – 11:30 am
Keith Dalton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer Tim White from Prestera Mental Health Services will provide professional development on the latest Cyber Safety trends and practices with a particular emphasis on the hazards and consequences posed from sexting. The second part of the training will focus on marijuana trends and the latest research regarding the drug.
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE FROM MAY 17, 2017 to MAY 24, 2017.
Registration is closed for this workshop.
- Stephanie May — Buffalo Elem — wayne
- Lesia Sammons — Mingo County Schools — Mingo
- KIM A COOPER — MILTON ELEM — CABELL
- HEATHER SCARBERRY — MILTON ELEM — CABELL
- Carla Richardson — Crum Elementary — Wayne
- Amy Stowasser — CONTACT Rape Crisis Center — Cabell
- Melissa VanMeter — Wahama High School — Mason
- Stacey Walton — Stacey Walton — Mason
- Victory Ramey — Crum Middle — Wayne
- Darin Logan — New Haven Elementary School — Mason
- Kathy Cyrus — Huntington Middle School — Cabell
- Donia Ferguson — CONTACT Rape Crisis Center — Wayne/Cabell
- Laura Thackston — Huntington Middle School — Cabell
- Raymond Blevins — Fort Gay PreK-8 — Wayne
- Lorinda Newman — Crum Middle School — Wayne
- Diane Criswell — Elementary Counselor — Wayne
- Stacy Stroud — Wayne Middle School — Wayne